How to get Reliance Jio Sim Card free with Unlimited 4g Internet ?? Everyone loves High speed internet, but what will be your response when you hear its TOTALLY FREE for 90 DAYS with UNLIMITED USAGE ACCESS. Yes, you heard it right. The Tech Giant Reliance has came up with its new mobile network provider named Jio, officially known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. And the Most happy news is that, Jio is giving complementary unlimited high speed 4g data along with unlimited calls and sms, that too for 90 days as their Jio Preview Offer.
For getting the most out of these offer, you only have to do some simple steps. First is to get a Jio Sim card itself. Let us point out the step in getting a Reliance jio Sim Card free with Unlimited 4g.
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”32″ bg_color=”#ef4e3e” txt_color=”#ffffff”]1[/mks_dropcap]Check if your phone is eligible for Jio Sim Card Preview Offer
This is the easiest method of getting a Jio Sim Card free. All you have to do is, check whether your device is listed in supported devices of the Jio Preview Offer. If your device is listed, then you are lucky 🙂
Samsung, Micromax, Sony, LG, Asus, Gionee, Lava, Panasonic, Xolo, Karbonn, Videocon, Sansui, TCL, Alcatel, Yu are a part of the Partner Jio Preview Offer.
To view the complete list of supported phone models, click here
If your 4g device is not listed in the supported models, move on to Step 4
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”32″ bg_color=”#ef4e3e” txt_color=”#ffffff”]2[/mks_dropcap]Download MyJio App
Next is installing the MyJio application in your 4g device. You can download MyJio Application from here.
After installing MyJio Application, Activate your mobile data/wifi and open the MyJio App. Now you should see a Get Jio Sim button either in the top banner or above the Sign in/Signup Button.
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”32″ bg_color=”#ef4e3e” txt_color=”#ffffff”]3[/mks_dropcap]Create Coupon Code
When you click the Get Jio Sim button, you will be taken to coupon generation procedures.
- Enter your Name & Current mobile number.
- On clicking next, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP & Submit.
- Select Your State & Location. (If in case, your location is not shown, select any nearby locations.) & click Next.
Then You will Get the Coupon Code. Remember, your coupon code will be of no use after the expiry date.
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”32″ bg_color=”#ef4e3e” txt_color=”#ffffff”]4[/mks_dropcap]Device Not listed or Supported ? Still need Jio Sim?
Dont worry, we will help you. YOU CAN SKIP THIS STEP if your device is listed on the ‘Jio Preview Offer Supported Mobile Phones’.
This Step is for THOSE WHO HAVE 4g PHONES, But not listed in the Jio Preview Offer page. This step is for advanced users and not recommended for those who dont know much about android rooting.
- At first you need root your android phone (if not rooted).
- Note down the imei of you phone. (Dial *#06# )
- Then you need to find a friend of yours who have the mobile device which have Jio Preview offer support.
- Then ask him for the imei of his device.
- Download IMEI changer app from playstore.
- Then Enter the IMEI of your friends device and replace the last 3 number to some other number.
- Then click apply & reboot the phone.
- Now Repeat the STEP 3 & you’ll be able to generate the coupon code.
- After generating Coupon code take a screenshot of the same & revert back to your original IMEI using the same methods above.
DISCLAIMER: Use these tricks at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that happens to you/your phone by trying these tricks
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”32″ bg_color=”#ef4e3e” txt_color=”#ffffff”]4[/mks_dropcap]Get Jio Sim card from Jio Store
Now you have the coupon code with you, Rush to the nearest Jio Store with your valid Photo id Card(Preferably Aadhar Card) along with 1 passport size photo. If there is no big line of queue in the store, you’ll get your Jio Sim card with Unlimited 4g within 5 minutes 😛 🙂
If you have any questions/doubts regarding How to get Jio Sim card, please feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Happy High Speed Surfing !!